This will now be held as a webinar
Monthly Meeting – 6.30 pm
Tuesday 7th April 2020
Address Details: This webinar is free – please email [email protected] to obtain the link for the webinar
THE SPEAKER IS AMANDA SOKELL
‘Unlocking Productivity – The Role of Quality in Business’
Unlike the rest of Europe, the UK seems trapped in a vicious cycle of poor productivity which can’t even be blamed on Brexit – it’s been happening since 2008. This session looks at the impact that stagnating productivity in the UK is having on the profitability of businesses and their employees’ wage packets and examines what causes poor productivity and how we can combat it.
Aimed at businesses with up to 500 people, and their advisors.
What will I learn?
- understand the impact of poor productivity
- recognise the signs of a productivity problem
- understand the root cause of poor productivity
- identify the productivity culture of an organisation
- understand the four key levers to increase productivity