By joining XTEND you will become part of a network of many other like-minded senior executives who value lifetime business contacts.
We aim to make our membership joining process straightforward, so once you have completed the short form we will contact you to invite you to join us at one of our convivial and informal networking meetings so that you can meet some of our members and we can answer any questions you might have, establish your expectations and determine your suitability to join XTEND.
The joining fee is £125 and the annual fee is £99 (pro rata depending on when you join). If you join after your first meeting the joining fee is reduced to £100. Our fees cover the running costs of XTEND, a not-for-profit, self-managed group and are reviewed annually.
To be considered for membership simply click here and complete the short form. All we require from you at this stage is:
- Your contact details
- A link to your profile on Linked In
To qualify for membership, you must have held a senior executive position with board/partnership experience, Executive Committee or Senior Leadership Team with Management Board experience.
As a member of XTEND you will be entitled to:
- Attend our monthly networking events with keynote speakers providing topical and relevant business information
- Attend our regular Interest Groups (IGs) to discuss areas of particular interest to you and your business
- Access our member-only area of the website, which provides opportunities to communicate with our entire network of members
- Join our member only Linked In group, to create and participate in relevant and topical discussions