Committee Member: Martin Knowles. Committee responsibility: Interim Group lead
Martin Knowles: Committee Member and Founder and MD; Customer Transformation Consulting: www.customertransformation.org.uk
I am a management consultant, interim manager and blogger with an expertise in Key Account Management (KAM). I have a healthy obsession with customers and consumers and nudge continuously to have them placed at the heart of any client’s business strategy.
The three key levers of my Customer Bullseye© model target where customers can truly impact client performance, creating:
- Enduring, strategic customer relationships that deliver GROWTH
- Aligned, prioritised business plans that deliver PROFIT
- Agile, motivated cross-functional teams that deliver EXECUTION
I am also an Associate Director with True Place Consulting, a boutique strategy consultancy with a creative twist. www.trueplaceconsulting.com
- Strategy: Strategic plan | Channel prioritisation | Market entry | Brand and customer plan
- Customer marketing: Category vision | Shopper insight | In-store activation
- Key account management: Negotiation | Price increase | Joint Business Plans
- Commercial team capability: Sales effectiveness | Training | Recruitment and development
Reason for joining XTEND:
I enjoy engaging with other business owners and joined Xtend with the intention of meeting trusted partners with whom I can collaborate.
Length of time with XTEND:
I’m a relative newcomer, having only signed up in 2017.
What have you gained from XTEND membership?
Initially I’ve benefitted from some high quality, stimulating presenters and some blossoming relationships with other group members.