12 noon for 12.30pm sit down
Balls Brothers, Unit 22, Hays Galleria, Tooley Street, London SE1 2HD
|The TEN Network lunches are always extremely popular and this one is going to be no exception!
Places at the table are limited to 12 – and its very much “first come, first served” Ball Bros are providing one of their exceptional set menus for £25 including a glass of wine.
The address is Balls Brothers, Hays Galleria – which is a very short walk from London Bridge Station and right on the riverside.
Admin will contact you a few days beforehand to make your choice.
Starters: (choose one)
– Homemade soup of the day, with artisan baguette & butter (to be confirmed nearer the time)
– Omelette Arnold Bennett, freshly made smoked haddock & chive omelette, finished with hollandaise and Grana Padano
Mains: (choose one)
– Butternut squash & spinach Risotto (v) drizzled with extra virgin olive oil
– Chicken Schnitzel, served with fries and dressed rocket
– Beer battered haddock & chips, with crushed minted peas, bloody Mary style relish and tartare sauce
– Hand carved ham egg and chips, with free range eggs and skin-on chips