Social Media SIG – 4.30pm-5.45pm
LinkedIn Masterclass – cost £10
- LinkedIn Company pages – content-updates and metrics
- LinkedIn Signal – researching your clients and the competition
- Groups – just a forum for self promotion or an opportunity?
- Enlivening your LinkedIn Profile with applications
- Google Analytics Social Flow – will Google+ outrank LinkedIn?
This workshop will be run by Amanda Brown who started her career with the Finance Department of Ford Europe having completed a BA in Accountancy and an MSc in Management Science at Imperial College, London. She then spent 11 years in the City working for Barings and Phillips & Drew Fund Management as an Investment Manager.
Subsequently, Amanda set up her own independent consultancy advising investment companies on the application of new technology. Her company Alterra helps businesses with implementing social media strategies where a company may not have the skills to implement it effectively. They train people to have the right skills and write social media strategies and guidelines with a speciality in LinkedIn for professional service companies.
If you wish to follow Amanda on Twitter go to https://twitter.com/amanda_brown