Tuesday 10th March 2015 – 6pm
Nabarro LLP, 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AL
(please note new address for Nabarro)
Speaker: David Hyner – BBC Radio Host
The MASSIVE Goal Principle
– because “smart” goals do NOT work !
Delegates are given the confidence and skills to set and achieve MASSIVE goals, personally and professionally.
David explodes the myth around realistic goals and backs it up with MASSIVE evidence of those who have achieved BIG.
This talk is ideal for positive and successful people who want to set and achieve even bigger goals than they currently are doing, and wish to avoid mediocrity at all costs.
– Challenge your limiting assumptions
– Find out how to fill your knowledge gaps
– You know “what” you do, but do you know “why”?
– Are you a cow or a rhino?
– The art of “looking into”
– How to overcome procrastination, doubt and fear
– Find out what beer to buy me when you succeed
David Hyner – speaker, researcher & author
With 17+ years of research interviews with top achiever under his belt, David is armed with how these successful and effective people think and behave. In 2000 he sold his catering and event business to develop his research and share his findings, and since that time, between 10,000 – 50,000 people each year have set out to achieve their goals after his delivery.
FUN, challenging and inter-active as a presenter, his style is engaging, down to earth, bullish and high energy.
• A 3 times Amazon no1 author.
• BBC radio show host.
• Multi-award winning international speaker.
• MD2MD – most inspiring speaker
• CSTN – highest scoring speaker … EVER !
• Vistage – most inspiring speaker (finalist)
• ACE – best leadership speaker
Outside of work David is a proud father and husband with a passion for helping others, music and comedy.
He can play a mean boogie woogie on the piano yet has a fear of playing in public.
The cost for members is £10
Guests who meet the membership criteria of The Executive Network are most welcome. Please send a brief biography/LinkedIn profile to Joan & Sue.
The cost for guests is £10
Cancellations must be made by notifying us by email at [email protected] Members and guests who cancel at least 3 days prior to the event will receive a full refund.