Monthly Meeting – 6pm
Wednesday 9th May 2018
Address Details: Fox Williams LLP, 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AF
Does Social Media Work?
Most smaller business owners think that social media is a waste of time. But in a world where two-thirds of online adults in the U.K. and three-quarters of online adults in the U.S. have social media accounts, if used properly social media can create a never-ending stream of awareness about your brand.
Topics will include:
- Why Social Media gets a bad name
- How to choose the right social media platform for you
- Tactics that are working well in 2018
- Case studies of companies who have found success with social media
- How to be more efficient with your time on social media
This presentation is aimed at:
- Owners of smaller businesses who want to reach more customers inexpensively.
- Anyone who wants to improve their ‘personal brand’ online
This presentation will give ideas and inspiration for improving your social media marketing
Pete Walter is a award wining former TV Producer turned digital content creator and entrepreneur. Pete has run a media training company for 6 years – helping businesses to craft their media messages. Pete also worked for BBC News for 4 years and saw how many small business people were attempting to get publicity for their businesses and how they were failing. He has run social media campaigns for several private clients and has built websites and successful digital content for his own business as well as client businesses. He now runs BuzzRamp – a platform designed to help smaller businesses with marketing and PR.