[widgets_on_pages id=”committee member images”]
Committee Member: Jan Maciejewski ,
Managing Director – Alchemedia Consulting
Jan is the MD of Alchemedia Consulting www.alchemediaconsulting.com which specialises in improving business performance in sales, marketing and customer communications. He has extensive experience in the Technology, Media and Telecom sector and works with corporates, enterprise and business owners advising on marketing and sales effectiveness strategies to deliver competitive edge and sustainable comparative advantage. Jan is an ideas catalyst and also specialises in helping clients to identify & translate product features into real business benefit for their clients.
As a passionate marketing evangelist, Jan is excited by the power of social media in brand engagement, particularly about showing companies how to grow through the targeted, smart and sensible deployment and use of tools and techniques that help to encourage people to buy products and services, create loyalty and improve customer experience and satisfaction and if things do go wrong how to crisis manage to a positive outcome using social media.
- Translating vision into strategy and strategy into executable action plans.
- Developing segmentation plans & go to market strategies for accounts.
- Defining robust, effective sales & marketing strategies & processes
- Developing structured, rigorous process and approach to pre – qualification of bids
- Reviewing and advising on bid strategies, content and structure for major bids.
- Helping to identify, translate and articulate technical features into value propositions that create sustainable value in customer propositions.
- Developing relevant, concise & compelling sales & marketing messages for bids
- Bid structure, creation process and oversight
- Delivering differentiated value propositions & optimized bids to customers
- Advising on effective managing of complex relationships internally and externally
- Effective communications of bid messaging to senior management and account teams.
Reason for joining TEN:
Having left corporate life in December 2011 I set up my own consultancy and I wanted to extend my network and meet people across different industries and backgrounds. TEN provides that that opportunity in a relaxed friendly environment.
Length of time with TEN:
What have you gained from TEN membership?
Just getting to know people in a network is a huge bonus. Apart from the support and ideas you get, being a member has given me the opportunity to meet and call people that can advise or collaborate on things that can fulfil a client need even if I don’t have a particular expertise the chances are I can find a person or a group within TEN who have.